Thursday, 07 July 2011 05:27
Last Updated on Monday, 19 December 2011 17:35
Church Ambassadors (CA) are the liaison between Life Choices and the believers in our communities. They are a significant part of the life-saving activities of Life Choices! Not only can Church Ambassadors help recruit volunteers to fill our centers, they can initiate prayer support, which is the very life-blood of this ministry. Church Ambassadors are walking, talking representatives for Life Choices at their churches!
Becoming a Church Ambassador is easy!
- Prayerfully ask God if He would have you help promote Life Choices to your church friends.
- Fill out and return the attached form and mail it in, or call 303.651.2050 for more information!
A Church Ambassador for Life Choices must be a committed Christian and an active member of the church you represent. You must be a team player, willing to work with other Church Ambassadors from your own and other churches, and be willing to be used by God to “connect” the goals of your church and the goals of Life Choices.
Our Goal: To share the love of Jesus within our community through building relationships within your church, community and Life Choices. Encouraging members of your church to share their gifts, talents and resources in ministry fundraising activities.
Commitment Level: 1-5 hours/month average, year-round; attendance at yearly CA meetings.
Share Life Choices with the members of your church:
- Make sure Life Choices materials are available at your church through displays, brochure racks, business cards, etc.
- Help promote Life Choices fundraising and promotional programs, such as baby showers, baby bottle drives, Sanctity of Human Life Sunday, volunteer trainings, prayer requests, etc. through bulletin inserts, posters, announcement slides, ads, etc. provided at no charge.
- Let your pastor know Life Choices staff can speak about the ministry from the pulpit, in classes, Bible studies, etc.
- Communicate to your missions pastor/director various Life Choices ministry opportunities as directed.
- Use promotional materials given to you by Life Choices to promote the events.
- Personally invite your pastor and missions pastor/chair to attend the Gala and Walk for Life.
- Encourage small groups, classes, etc. to form Walk for Life teams and purchase Gala table(s).
- (Walk Only) Recruit walkers and distribute pledge brochures to participants and turn them in to Life Choices.
Represent your Church to Life Choices:
- Pass on any names you may receive of people who are interested in volunteering or who want to become involved with Life Choices.
- If your availability to be a CA changes, inform us of your change and/or help find a replacement CA from your church.
- Pass on any feedback you may receive regarding the events or your experience as a CA to Life Choices!