Monday, 23 May 2011 15:13
Last Updated on Monday, 19 December 2011 19:09
We know you have some questions...
- What if I'm pregnant?
- STIs/STDs...what if I have one?
- What should I know about abortion?
- What should I know about adoption?
- What should I know about birth control?
- What are my choices?
- How do I know what is best for me?
- Who can help me make sense of it all?
We offer free:
- Pregnancy tests
- Abortion information
- Birth control information
- STI/STD information and testing referral
- Community resources
- Maternity and baby supplies
- Adoption information
- Help with sexual decisions
- Healing from post-abortion and other sexual life issues
- ...a heart to listen!
We Are Confidential:
If you or anyone you know is dealing with the possibility of an unplanned pregnancy or you need support for you and your baby...we can help!
We provide a variety of useful information and resources about all of your options in a confidential and non-judgmental environment. We are here to help.
"They really listened." - Female client
Contact us by choosing a location near you.